Inspired by a previous post "New Laws of Attraction" and based on my own/friends experiences, here's my list of other laws i believe apply frequently: (and no i'm not talking about "The Secret")
- The Financial Law: The intensity of your unexpected expenses is directly proportional to how broke you already are.
- Law of the Awkward Moment: The accidental hit of the like button on Facebook occurs only with profiles you shouldn't be on in the first place.
- The Rain Law: Thou shall wash thy car the day before it hails.
- The Suicide Law: Electronic devices will self destruct the moment you consider upgrading them.
- The Confusion Law: The moment you make up your mind about two options, a new option will appear.
- The Stain Law: It is more likely to spill coffee, colored beverages and/or sauces on your clothes when you are wearing white.
- Alcohol Law: Any night that starts with "Guys, I'm only having one drink tonight" is more likely to end with the world's worst hangover the next day.
- The 'Light' Law: When you try to start a healthy diet, you receive too many inevitable unhealthy dinner invitations
- The Fashionably Late Law: Your unpunctual friends will only show up on time when you want them to be late.
- The Workout Law: Your gym back decides to play "hide and seek" the day you actually end up going to the gym.
- The Guilt Law: You will always get actually sick on your planned sick days.
- Law of Lebanon: Unscheduled electricity cuts are more likely to take place when you're in the shower.
- Law of Keys: The few times you got stuck outside your house are times you really needed to pee.
- Law of Comfort: The moment you get used to using any social network, they decide to change everything about it.
- Law of Inevitability: You will only need things you usually have on you the day you actually forgot them (works perfectly with umbrellas).
- "Little Did You Know" Law: The moment you are sure that nothing can go wrong, anything that can possibly go wrong will.
and finally inspired by this particular post:
- Law of Challenge : “To do” and “Things to remember” lists have a high probability of being lost.
Till next time, hoping it's won't start with another introduction to why it took me few years before doing another post!